Saturday, August 13, 2005

hate HAZE

feel sick.. cz of the haze.
Dizzy..dizzy....dizzy...everything in my life become upside-down. dizzy..dizzy..dizzy....argh..it's thinking skill class. Esthers talking dramatically as usual at d front.can't understand y she still looked so energitic. The whole classroom floaded with esther's usual r-u-vif-me and do-u-get-me. aziana moaning to me.."why the time is running so slow?" ahha.. think so bt dunno.
feel sorry for those victims under my bad mood these few days.i jz can't remain graceful in adversity.
it's really nice to recieve a lovely sms from brian which cheered me a lot.Hey guy, love u too. yea...we need love to overcome the sick feeling.Instead of giving mask, give he/she a hug too n tell he/she how much u love him. we,Human..tiny creatures dat need love to survive.
deeply belif dat everyone bcum beautiful when we draw near love.




No comments: